To be the most valuable resource and leading advocate for business to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life in the City of Saline and adjacent five townships.
Building a vibrant and prosperous community through business leadership.
- Acting with strength and conviction even in the face of adversity
- Continuous Improvement
- Always working towards meeting the highest expectations
- Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness' in action and intent
- Working together cooperatively towards a common goal
- Financial Stability
- Acting as fiduciary over our financial resources
- Being responsible to ourselves, each other and the organization
The Five Pillars
Business Development Activities: The SACC focuses on launching new programs of interest to our member's businesses.
Networking Activities: Provides opportunities for member businesses to connect with other members plus provides an avenue for businesses to grow their business by allowing member businesses to share what makes their business special.
Promoting Activities: Developed by the SACC to help promote brand awareness of member businesses. Such as People's Choice Awards, SACC Directory, social media posts, and the SACC website.
Professional Development Activities: The SACC helps educate members on the latest business topics.
Outreaching Activities: The SACC provides an avenue to give back to our community and improve the quality of life in the Saline Area.